Nursing Home Manager
On behalf of a large care provider I am looking for a nursing home manager to join the team at one of their nursing homes based in the Hinckley area.
An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced nursing home manager to join a large organisation, running one of their nursing homes based in Hinckley paying £55,000 - £60,000 per year depending on experience plus additional benefits. This particular home specialises in elderly and dementia care and is registered for 65 residents.
My client is seeking a strong, experienced nursing home manager with drive and commitment who is seeking a new exciting challenge.
The ideal home manager will have at least two years Home Management experience within a care Home. You will be dynamic, sharp and hungry for a challenge with a strong personality. This post really requires an individual who is focused and compassionate with the want to help others.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- 2 years minimum working as a nursing home manager
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
- Dynamic & Enthusiastic
- Proven history of CQC reports
- RGN/RMN Qualified
Duties will include:
- Responsibility of the home
- Staff management/appraisals/Training
- Care plans/reviews/meetings
- Ensuring the home is well run and meeting the CQC standards.
- Hours - 40 hours per week minimum
Salary - £55,000 - £60,000