A pupil referral unit based in North Manchester, are seeking of learning mentors to support their pastoral team.
The Mentor would:
- Help all students enjoy their learning and get as much out of life as they can
- Improve countless young lives
- Identify challenges and ensure that the pupils learn
- Support pupils with communication skills in a classroom
- Help pupils develop their communication and life skills in a classroom
The Mentor we require should have:
- Experience working with pupils with special educational needs
- Team Teach Training is desired
- Experience in using behaviour techniques within a classroom
- Knowledge of teaching range Ks3 and Ks4.
Please get in touch with the team if you are interested on and ask for the SEN team or respond with your CV for application.
Empowering Learning is a teacher training and placement consultancy who specialise in the training and placement of both overseas and UK trained teachers. We have ex Ofsted Inspectors, QTS Specialists and ex Leadership Teachers working in the office to support all our staff throughout their journey. Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service