You're ready for a change from retail. Ready to do a job that's not so seasonally based. Ready to get most of your weekends (and bank holidays, Easter and Boxing Day) back.
But you love the buzz of giving great customer service. You love leading a team of people. And you've built a wealth of skill and experience as a retail store manager that you don't want to lose.
So have you thought about store management in a healthcare-focused retail business?
About the company
Our client is one of the UK's leading organisations in their sector. With a significant number of sites across the UK already, they give you plenty of potential to progress. With a long legacy of bringing excellent ex-retail store managers into the business and supporting their transition, you'll find you get all the support you need to make a successful switch. This particular vacancy could also be a part-time role so if you're looking to work 3 or 4 days a week rather than full-time, this could be an ideal move.
Our client may not be a traditional retailer, but if you've been a store manager for a highly customer service-led brand - one which places a premium on delighting its customers - you'll be a perfect fit here.
Your role will involve leading and developing your team to achieve revenue targets and deliver great customer service.
Skills & experience
In addition to being a retailer looking for a new challenge, you'll also need:
- Minimum of two years retail store management experience
- Experience in building a performance culture
- Business acumen - with the ability to make commercial decisions based on data analysis
- To be an excellent communicator and a great coach
- A 'can-do' attitude - advocating and championing change
- To be capable of meeting deadlines under pressure
- To be able to build excellent relationships with your teams and customers
- An added bonus is if you've worked a clinical retail-related setting, eg. pharmacy, optics or dental.
The basic salary of up to £25k (dependent on experience), bonus and benefits which include gym discounts, childcare vouchers and pay monthly family health care plans are real attractions of this role.
Yet just as important is the coaching and development you will receive. This is a supportive environment, where ex-retail store managers receive all the help they need to make the transition into healthcare and grow through the business.
Please apply with your most up to date CV.