Calling all Supply Teachers!!
Timeplan Education are currently recruiting for Teachers in Eastleigh starting immediately!
Do you have experience of teaching KS1 and KS2 pupils? Our clients are wonderful Primary Schools based around the city.
We are looking for Teachers who can register with us immediately for work day to day, short term and long-term work
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, deliver and assess outstanding teaching and learning using proven methods and approaches that enable young people to learn
- Be a class tutor, ensuring needs are met and establish excellent relationships with students
- Engage and motivate pupils
- Inspire trust and confidence in pupils, colleagues, parents and other professionals
- Build team commitment with colleagues and in the classroom
- Engage in whole school activities as required by the Headteacher
- Adhere to all working protocols as agreed and published in the handbook
- Plan and lead children in off-site enrichment activities
- Ensure you uphold all safeguarding procedures, including engaging in annual safeguarding training, including induction training
Person Specification (Essential)
- Successful class teaching experience.
- An excellent knowledge of the curriculum area and how it may be effectively taught.
- Most recent employment reference details
In return for your hard work and commitment to the role TimePlan will offer:
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- A supportive Consultant
If you feel you fit the requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to or call and speak to a member of our team.
TimePlan Education is a committed equal opportunities employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation.