Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Advanced ManufacturingEngineer - Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Manufacturing Engineer
I am seeking a highly motivated Advanced ManufacturingEngineer to analyze and resolve complex manufacturing and processing problems. This position will provide knowledge and leadership to plant engineering on data driven problem solving techniques. When not working on the above key objectives, this position will support identifying and implementing Cost Savings Projects, Manufacturing Best Practices and Next Generation Technologies.
The wright candidate will possess the skills to design, implement and validate solutions over a wide variety of Assembly processes including vision inspection, bonding, marking, basic robotics, assembly equipment updates as well as design and development of new assembly and poke yoke fixtures.
This position will require a knowledgeable and highly skilled individual with minimum 15 years of hands on Manufacturing Problem solving and Process Development experience. The candidate should be very knowledge in Lean / Six Sigma and Design of Experiments, with a demonstrated record of using these skills to solve a wide variety of manufacturing problems.
- Use data driven analytical techniques such as Lean / Six Sigma/ DOE to determine root causes of Manufacturing problems.
- Provide leadership in problem analysis and development of collaborative engineering solutions.
- Use Engineering knowledge and experience to design, develop or revise manufacturing processes to eliminate defects.
- Work with Process Leaders and Centers of Excellence to implement the best and most effective manufacturing processes.
- Use statistical methods to assure process capability.
- Develop, document and train plant personnel on revised manufacturing procedures.
- Suggest design changes to reduce costs, improve manufacturing efficiency, and resolve manufacturing problems.
Required Skills :
- Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering Degree plus 15 years of experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of how to set-up and execute Design of Experiments.
- Ability to perform capability studies on manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Must be familiar with the PFMEA process
- Working knowledge of six sigma and lean manufacturing tools. GB or BB in Six Sigma Process preferred
- Candidate must be self-sufficient but capable of reaching collaborative team solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Competency with ACAD or 3-D modeling
- Must have working knowledge Microsoft Project, Excel, MiniTab, CAD and Dash Boarding software.
- Must have good time management skills to work on numerous projects simultaneously
- Knowledge in mil-aero products is desirable but not a requirement.
If you are an Advanced ManufacturingEngineer - Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Manufacturing Engineer and looking for a new role then apply today.