Marketing Executive (3-6 month contract) based in High Wycombe
Your new company
Our Global Client is a well known name and brand in the industry and is continually developing and growing to maximise their presence in the market.
Your new role
As Marketing Executive you will support the European Marketing Manager in the effective execution of all marketing activity and social media tactics. You will work closely with the regional teams as well the agencies and act as a liaison between all departments to effectively communicate the on-going strategies via marketing activity and social channels.
- Support the marketing strategy and planning for destination-led outlets, using tools such as our campaign calendar.
- Work with with key partners and ensure websites, intranet and social platforms are managed and updated with all the current content.
- Producing the monthly commercial reports and results of key marketing promotions and initiatives
- Administer and progress the uploading of site information onto the digital platform
- Oversee key collateral roll-out including promotional items
- Report ROI of promotional initiatives.
- Support social media strategy, implementations and measurement.
What you'll need to succeed
This role would be suited to a creative, flexible individual who has a high degree of drive and self motivation, and who gets a buzz out of achieving their goals. You will have a minimum of 18 months experience supporting a marketing team and, ideally have a marketing or business related degree or qualification.
- Someone with previous experience working in PR and / or marketing, and who preferably has experience within a retail environment
- Someone who is proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- The candidate will have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal with strong interpersonal skills illustrating an ability to work effectively alongside colleagues.
- Must be able to communicate in English across Europe, taking into considerations different cultures
- Understanding of contemporary graphic design and an eye for detail.
- Passionate about social media and finger on the pulse with latest influencers' and social media strategy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.