Regional role in the south must have the ability to work in North London 1-2 days per week.
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits including, bonus, car, pension scheme and other flexible benefits
A leading car manufacturer based in just outside the M25 is recruiting a Dealer Accountant to assist the dealer networks to improve their operation and their profitability of underperforming dealerships.
- Providing the network development team with dealer financial assessment support
- Work with the dealer network to improve and to deliver higher levels of profitability
- Developing business plans for existing and new dealers entering the network
- Assist the network development team in assessing underperforming dealers and their viability to improve their operations.
- Assist in Business plan development
Skills and experience
In order to be successful in your application, you will ideally have worked for a manufacturer or a large dealership franchise and have a proven track record of turning around underperforming dealers improving overall profitability.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.