Adecco Sunderland has a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company who is experiencing a period of expansion and is therefore looking for an experienced Retail Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis based in Sunderland.
My client offers a competitive salary of £19 - 25k, depending on experience.
Main Purpose of the role:
- growing our customer base and evolving our product range and store
- maintaining maximum stock availability and therefore achieving sales
- inventory management and stock control
- managing the store and storage areas
- leading a team of retail and warehouse staff
- staff training, development and reviews including new starters and induction training
- motivating the team to be the best that they can be
- generating sales by clever merchandising and in-store promotions
- having excellent customer service skills and instilling this in your team
- ensuring health and safety and cleanliness standards are maintained
The ideal candidate must:
- an excellent leader and role model for staff.
- be a problem solver and be able to react quickly to obtain a positive outlook.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- able to thrive under pressure and learn our processes quickly
- proactive in your observations to help maintain and raise standards within the workplace
- a good communicator at all levels
- Have a proactive attitude
- able to initiate and deliver projects under guidance of your manager
- ready to adapt to changes on a daily basis
- have experience of working in a 360 retail cycle from goods inward to final sale
My client runs a 7-day week operation - you would be required to work 5 from 7
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy