We are part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 75,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India this is an exciting prospect for anyone looking to join Capita as it opens many doors in terms of progression opportunities in a range of sectors
The trusted outsourcing partner for the UK's biggest brands. With contact centres based right across the UK and a mature offshore delivery model that spans South Africa, Poland and India, we offer pay-as-you-go flexibility alongside a robust track record of delivery. We've been a big player in the Customer Contact marketplace for a long time, so we're trusted by major brands with a reputation for great customer relations - including John Lewis, National Trust, O2, Debenhams and Tesco Mobile.
A New and Exciting Opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager- IT Operations
* Finance Manager reporting to the Head of Finance - IT Operations with the remit to business partner the wider IT Operations Leadership Team with the financial control, planning and analysis of a multi-million pound cost base.
* Ownership of the financial management of a series of IT operations Profit Centres
* Immediate requirement to drive cost savings through a Division sponsored initiative
* Preparation, maintenance, review and quality control of cost trackers and management reporting
* Lead and contribute to cost tracker and forecast reviews with an appropriate level of challenge
* Contribution to company reporting process
* Review and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
* Reconciliation of reporting and forecasting systems
* Ad hoc analysis and query resolution
* Management and development of a Finance Analyst
* Qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA
* 2+ years PQE
* Graduate calibre
* Energetic individual with strong accounting skills and rounded experience. Previous business partnering is not a pre-requisite as there will be opportunities and coaching to develop in the role. To be successful is a genuine desire to broaden experience and to have the potential for personal growth.
* Have confidence in one's own abilities and approach problems with tenacity, resilience and an analytical and methodical mind.
* Experience of using an ERP (SAP and Axiom are used in this role)
* Strong Excel skills with an appreciation of the rest of O365.
* Experience of working in a large / complex organisation
* Confident communicator with the ability to work with finance / non-finance people at all levels
* Ability to prioritise and manage multiple and changing deadlinesOUR VALUES
- Capita's values are at the heart of our business. We believe that our colleagues should be Open, Ingenious, Collaborative and Effective; honest, straight-talking people who are highly intelligent and creative, who work brilliantly as part of a team or leading a team, and who never accept mediocrity. We're looking for people that personify Capita's values, who get involved in different things, deliver what they promise, take responsibility, embrace diversity, and respect their colleagues. In return we can offer you a comptetive salary and benefits package to match combined with excellent career progression
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.