£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Do you have experience as a Marketing Manager and are looking to join a unique marketing agency within Leicestershire?
- Are you experienced in managing multiple projects whilst motivating a team?
- Are you an energetic marketer with a creative flare and a great eye for detail?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are working in partnership with a client who offer a personalised planning programme for clients that drives their success, careers and life, whatever the chosen pathway, leaving people excited about their future.
Through an engaging software platform, our client equips people with the skills, knowledge and tools to plan their successful futures.
Role & Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Take ultimate responsibility for the Client Services team, managing and overseeing the day to day output.
- Primary contact for all clients and have ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction.
- Responsible for creating the marketing strategy and plans to achieve clients’ goals and objectives.
- Ensure that the Client Services team work to the documented processes and use the digital planning tools available to ensure efficient and effective delivery of all tasks.
- Ensure that the Client Services team deliver the client promises, including first class communication - both internally and externally.
- Responsible for all client communication and regular face-to-face meetings.
- Responsible for working with the Client Services team to sign off and distribute 'end of month’ client reports.
- Closely monitor the performance of all marketing activities for clients, making the necessary suggestions to increase performance.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement of services.
- Have the skills to sensitively manage complaints resulting in satisfied client outcome.
- Have ultimate responsibility for client retention.
- Support the Commercial Director on winning new business by supporting with meetings when necessary, research, proposal creation and delivery.
- Seek opportunities for business growth (in addition to 'new business’, such as selling additional services to existing clients and building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders).
About You as the Marketing Manager:
- A proven background of at least 5 years in marketing with 2 years in a similar role.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a client facing role.
- A proven background in creating successful strategic marketing plans for both B2B and B2C businesses.
- Be a natural leader and motivator of people, and able to lead your team by example, at all times.
- Exceptional communications skills, both internally and externally. As well as having exemplary written communication skills with impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Experience working in a high pressurised environment, working on multiple deadlines at any given time.
- You must be able to demonstrate your ability to effectively organise and plan a multitude of tasks at any given time.
- A keen networker with the ability to develop relationships easily at all levels.
- A first class eye for detail.
- An advocate for company policies, process and procedures.
- Have a proactive approach with a passion for building positive business relationships.
- An energetic 'people person’
- Naturally want to go above and beyond (and aren’t afraid of an early morning or late night every so often to meet necessary deadlines).
- Beautiful countryside offices
- Plenty of treats (including pizza!)
- Huge career opportunities
- Premium Health Insurances upon 2 years service
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas shutdown (skeleton staff are required to work from home for short periods of time)
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.