Marketing Executive - Medical Devices
As Marketing Executive for this market leading medical devices company, you'll be based near High Wycombe and work with a talented marketing team and excellent products.
- You'll support - and develop your experience in - marketing research and analysis, marketing strategy and planning, product launches, implementing marketing programmes, copy writing and developing communication campaigns, measuring effectiveness, monitoring customer needs / behaviour and competitor activity, and digital marketing initiatives.
- You'll work closely with and learn from the team of Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Marketing Executives and Assistants on specific projects across the Stoma Care medical device portfolio targeted at Hospitals, Primary Care and Community - and making a huge difference to patients' lives!
- A well-established and award-winning company ensuring significant improvements to patients' quality of life by providing quality products and outstanding customer care. The company supports and nurtures its employees with ongoing training and development opportunities.
- As a Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant or Marketing Associate you should have 2 years' experience in the responsibilities outlined above (any industry will be considered) with a stable career history. A qualification in Marketing, Business or Science related subject is preferred.
- Clear and confident verbal and written communication skills; capable with copy writing and proof-reading tasks, so you must be totally fluent in English. Well organised, ideally with project management and data analysis experience (not a major aspect of the role but still useful).
- Must live a commutable distance from the High Wycombe office e.g. Maidenhead, Slough, Bracknell, Hayes, Uxbridge, Amersham, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury or similar.
- Salary of up to £29,000 depending on experience, plus pension, private healthcare, child care vouchers, life assurance, 25 + 8 days holiday, etc.
Call, email or apply now for full details…