My client is currently recruiting for a Finance officer to join their team within the Education sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to work either full time or term time hours located at a Secondary school in Slough. Working hours are Monday - Thursday 8.00 - 16.30 and Friday 8.00 - 16.00.
The main purpose of the role is to provide financial leadership and support the head teacher through all aspects of the Finance department.
You must have previous experience working within the education sector and using systems SIMS and FDMS. You will also need experience managing and maintaining records and filing systems.
- To assist in the preparation of school budgets
- Be responsible for the management of all finance making sure all tasks are completed to a high standard
- You will be contacting a number of suppliers to obtain information relating to prices, order deliveries and payments as required
- To manage on a day to day basis one finance assistant
Experience and skills required:
- Understanding of finance management systems
- Demonstrating understanding and the impact of finance decisions
- Have the ability to plan strategically
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in a similar position
If you are looking for a new challenge please apply to be considered for this opportunity.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.