Adecco have an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding company based in central Newbury. Our client is looking for a Management Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. The role is working Monday - Friday offering a salary of £45,000 - £50,000.
The company offer excellent benefits including free onsite parking, 25 days holiday increasing to 29 days, cycle to work scheme, pension scheme and more.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Production of monthly accounts and financial accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with season and financial year end forecasts
- Monthly re-forecasts of revenue and costs
- Assisting with cash flow management and forecasting
- Assisting in production of our annual budget pack
- Client invoicing
- VAT returns
- Ad-hoc financial reports and business analysis
- Directly reporting to the CEO
Candidates will ideally have/be:
- Fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA or AAT) with relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of excel including Pivot Tables
- Comfortable working both individually and with team members
- Focused and committed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Confidently presents in front of others
- Easily recognises the impact of deadlines
- Skilfully thinks on their feet in high pressured situations
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based in central Newbury, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy