Learning Support Assistant
We are seeking exceptional Learning Support Assistants (LSAs) to join the team at a popular SEN school in Brentwood!
The role is to start from September 2019, and they are ideally looking for experienced candidates who have worked in a similar position. Monday - Friday Full time, permanent position.
The LSA will have:
- Experience working with children within a school setting
- Knowledge and experience supporting SEN pupils
- A relevant certificate in Support Teaching and Learning in Schools (or related)
- A recent DBS check on the update service
If you would be interested, please do apply and make yourself known!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'