Junior Web Designer
This isn't an ordinary role and requires a highly motivated Junior Web Developer (Digital Projects) with the desire to learn and the ability to work on various projects at once.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist marketing team with SEO and management of international Google AdWords campaigns.
- Support of multilingual websites, new site design and development or amending existing sites to maximise effectiveness and functionality.
- Microsoft Sharepoint 365 based Intranet development and support e.g. migrating content from file servers to a cloud-based solution. Some experience of SharePoint is welcome, however training will be given.
- Occasional need for travel to support our European subsidiaries.
- Competent with HTML and CSS
- Understanding of user-centred design to create aesthetically pleasing layouts and web pages
- Ability to apply responsive design principles to create content for web/mobile/other devices
- Basic knowledge of SEO concepts and Google AdWords
- Desire to learn new skills in an ever-changing digital environment.
- Comfortable at problem solving with pro-active attitude to deliver projects.
- Strong organisational skills and capable of working under your own initiative.
- Good communication skills are essential for working with our global office locations
- Additional computer skills welcome
You need to be a hands-on all-rounder who can work on all aspects of digital projects, adept in managing your own time and responsibilities to achieve objectives and meet deadlines!