DevOps Manager - Software House
Bath £55 to 65k + bonus + benefits
Working for an established software house in central Bath, the Manager will line manage a DevOps team whilst also being hands on in all levels of the technology (cloud and physical infrastructure).
In particular you'll work closely with the software developers to ensure they have the best tools possible and to implement Continuous Integration and Delivery tools. The role will require experience and talent in DevOps but will also provide the potential, to grow with the expanding DevOps and software development teams.
Among the skills required include the following:
- Experience of line managing a technical engineering team
- Ability to mentor and develop team members
- Linux system administration
- Continuous integration tools
- Web server configuration
- Configuration management
- AWS provisioning and management
- Previous experience of working in a SaaS company
- Experience in a Linux environment
Great environment, great people and an excellent product suite with the opportunity to grow both a successful a passionate team.