Learning Support Assistant
We are looking for exceptional Learning Support Assistants (LSA) to join a fantastic SEN school in Colchester in September 2019. This will be a long term ongoing position within the school.
The LSA will be supporting children in a classroom setting. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to increase their skillset and gain valuable experience all in one go!
To be successful, the LSA should have:
- Experience supporting special needs children
- Experience working in a school setting (but not essential)
- Relevant CPD (Support Teaching and Learning in schools or equivalent)
- A friendly approachable nature!
If you are looking for a new role from September 2019, please do apply now, we look forward to hearing from you. This is an ongoing recruitment process until September 2019.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'