Central Employment are delighted to be working with a unique and innovative distributor based in Durham, in their search for a Marketing Executive to join their team. The company pride themselves on transparency and integrity and have a trusted client base.
Purpose of the Marketing Executive
The Marketing Executive will co-ordinate activity for the brand across the UK and Europe, helping to grow the brand in Europe across a variety of channels. The Marketing Executive will have the opportunity to work across a variety of channels, from PR & influencer campaigns through to owned digital channels including email, Facebook and a brand ecommerce website.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a global brand with high growth potential who are offering a fantastic platform to become a full rounded Marketing expert.
- Coordinating social media plans
- Liaising with retailers
- Liaising with external PR & digital agencies
- Managing the brand influencer programme
- Briefing brand graphics
- Reporting on activity
- Driven and eager to learn
- Intelligent and engaged
- Honest and hardworking
Experience and Knowledge
- Previous work in marketing/digital marketing
- Excellent knowledge of social media
- Degree in relevant subject would be desirable