Social Media Executive
If you're looking to grow and develop within a Social Media role, working on some world-renowned brands, then please read on!
Based in Birmingham, this independently run Marketing and Comms agency delivers outstanding work across an array of client accounts.
With access to top notch coffee (a must in any office!) and a team of passionate story tellers, this is an environment to really build on your Social Media skills.
Working with creatives, story tellers and content writers, you'll be putting together best in class Social Media campaigns across all the major social platforms. You'll also get involved in paid social, influencer campaigns and blog creation; if you have a passion for social, and you're keen to take your career in that direction then this could be just what you've been looking for.
You'll first and foremost have experience and a love for influential, stand out Social Media campaigns. In addition, we'd love it if you had at least some of the below:
- Excellent written and communication abilities
- Analytical skills (you'll know your way around Facebook Insights and be keen to interpret the data)
- Experienced in community management
- Experience of using social scheduling tools (e.g. Sprout Social)
- At least 12 months' experience within an agency
- Able to work well both independently and as part of a team
We're looking for 'do-ers' who are keen to learn and develop and eager to thrive in a well-established and nurturing agency.
So, if this sounds like you, please send us your CV today or call me to chat it through further.