Marketing Team Leader
Sales & Marketing Team Leader - Permanent - Wrexham - up to £28,000 + company bonus scheme up to £3500 per year.
To set the scene, this role requires someone with a Marketing background firstly, who genuinely enjoys a soft sell. The role requires the successful candidate to manage major clients, such as Amazon, looking at the strategy for the activity of buying or selling of products online.
It includes the management of high valued sales accounts and strategically developing sales/marketing campaigns to support the development of these accounts and business strategy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to engage with business professionals at senior management level
- Must be highly motivated to achieve goals set and push accounts to their full potential.
- Must have previous experience working in a similar environment and managing a team.
- Must be articulate, friendly and outgoing in order to convey a variety of ideas and concepts.
- Ability to work to a very high standard whilst under pressure.
- Must have a good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Must be organised and have excellent time management skills
- Must be able to use word, excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft packages to a high standard
- Must have a good understanding of CRM systems
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Management, development and implementation of the strategic Sales and Marketing plans
- Customer relationship management via various strategic planning documents
- Customer retention and strengthening connections and relationships within the craft industry
- New business development experience is essential
- Ensure full implementation of marketing and sales strategy working with other team members
- Build a cohesive relationship with the sales administrators and coordinators who will form part of a regional team
- Plan marketing campaigns which will strengthen and develop customer relationships
- Work with product development department on potential new growth areas within the industry and make suggestions where applicable
- Provide weekly updates and present to management the progress/performance of accounts along within any industry updates
- Notifying manager on product developments within your specified region is essential
- Sales budget responsibility and management for yearly and monthly targets
- Travel to various trade and consumer shows
- Visit customers as and when required - working within a specified region to strengthen and grow relationships
- Review and implement the sales administrators/coordinators KPI’s. These are reviewed twice per year to ensure the team are on track to achieve targets.
This is a great role to blend Marketing & Sales, you will have a small team of 2, but this is set to grow by the end of 2019.
Please apply today to find out more!