Reed Finance are delighted to be working with a very prestigious client of ours in search of commercially minded candidates to join their Finance Team as a Finance Manager and part of the executive team.
This role is ideally suited to candidates with an Accountancy Qualification who have at 5 years’ experience within a Senior Finance position. If you feel that you can adapt quickly to change, work in a very fast paced environment and deliver an effective Business Partnering model then you will certainly be a candidate of interest.
On offer is an array of excellent benefits including bonus, company discounts & a salary of up to £60,000 per annum.
Main Duties & Responsibilities;
- Responsible for managing all accounting practices and financial matters
- Managing a team of 7 direct reports
- Liaising regularly with the Senior Management team providing financial advisory
- Responsible for keeping the financial records in accordance with UK GAAP, tax & legal
- Providing strategic planning and seek out opportunities
- Developing & mentoring junior staff members
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing internal controls
- Enhancing the understanding of margin & overall profitability of business segments
- Qualified CA (QBE candidate with relevant industry experience will also be considered)
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on/team player that works to drive performance
- Commercially focused
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in then please apply via this advertisement or contact Roddy Mackenzie on