Deskside Support Engineer
Concept Resourcing are currently looking to recruit Experienced Desk side IT Support Engineers / Floorwalkers within/ commutable to York
Contract will start in May 2019.
- Working hours are 08.00 until 16.00
- Up to £110 per day.
Will involve the following tasks:
- IT Support of all office based customers using a broad variety of mainstream and bespoke applications on Windows 7/Windows 10 operating system
- Provision of remote desktop support to all customers
- Administration for Windows 7/ 10 Exchange, RAS (Secure ID), Internet and Intranet
- All work completed within agreed SLAs
- Delivery of excellent customer service
MUST have a minimum of 1-3 years' employment experience within an IT deployment role and be able to:
- Experience as a 2nd line desktop analyst, in a similar organisational structure
- 2nd Line Support/Troubleshooting of desktops/laptops and associated applications
- User and desktop account administration e.g. Active Directory
- MUST be able to pass a basic vetting screening
- Provide the client with high levels of customer service and have a proven background in doing so.
If you are interested in this vacancy please click apply