Head Of Partnerships
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Partnerships for our Paignton based client. This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-channel organisation, with a few brands under their umbrella. This is a hybrid role that required a candidate with the commercial acumen to forge successful relationships and partnerships with affiliates, third parties and other external agencies, as well as excellent digital knowledge. Digital Marketing and Amazon experience is essential.
We are looking for a highly driven candidate who isn’t afraid to try out new initiatives. You will have the autonomy to make key commercial decisions, and the business will support and welcome new ideas and initiatives. This role will involve the management of one very busy account, with the opportunity to drive through the growth of other key accounts. This is a fast paced, and pressurised role, so would suit a someone who enjoys a busy environment and is not fazed when priorities change. You will report in at Director level and will have regular communication with key stakeholders of the business. You will initially have one direct report but will have the opportunity to build a team, in line with the positive impact you have in this role.
- Development of the businesses marketing channels.
- Testing & trailing new partnerships, promotions and initiatives.
- Making key commercial decisions for the business.
- Line management of a direct report, and in time a team.
- Product selection.
- Pitching & presenting to key Accounts.
- Ensuring last minute requests are successfully executed.
- Ensuring that past season stock is allocated appropriately, to ensure maximum profitability.
- Regular communication with key stakeholders.
- Digital Marketing, and analysis.
This role has excellent scope to grow and have a large impact on the company’s profitability and growth. It will be challenging and rewarding. You will benefit from the support of a structured team. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for apply today!