Marketing & Campaigns Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing & Campaigns Manager for our Paignton based client. This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-channel organisation, with a few brands under their umbrella. You will predominantly work on their core brand, however, will also support with the other brands too. You will organise, oversee, execute and evaluate their annual campaigns. This role is an exciting mix of Project Management, Creative Marketing and Marketing Communications. We are looking for a candidate with a strong foundation in Marketing, coupled with the ability to generate ideas. They are very open to trying new strategies, and they will support you with initiatives that you wish to try out.
Duties associated with this position will include;
- Pulling together detailed creative briefs for the Design Team.
- Generating ideas in relation to their catalogues.
- Organising Events and Exhibitions.
- Campaign Management of the annual marketing calendar.
- Campaign analysis.
- Working closely with the content and category managers, design team and external agencies to execute campaigns effectively.
- Working collaboratively with the internal team to ensure that everyone is on the same page and working towards the same vision.
- Supporting the development of the Brand Strategy.
- Customer research initiatives.
- Analysis of performance, trends, and the market conditions.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a Product Marketing Background and be a creative thinker. Advertising, PR & Above the line Marketing experience will be highly beneficial. This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful organisation and be a key contributor to their ongoing success.