Zachary Daniels is recruiting for a premium home-wares brand in Swindon. This well known brand pride themselves on their iconic designs, strong heritage and quality products. They can offer the right individual a long-term career and the chance to work in a business with a strong culture of empowerment and a family feel.
You will take ownership of the daily running, customer service, and one to one selling and being a brand ambassador.
- Working with your team and HQ to drive your business forward
- Delivering a positive brand experience to all customers
- Striving to achieve store sales targets, kpi's and control costs
- Managing the team to include motivation, appraisals and internal progression
- Demonstrating the features and benefits of all products with natural passion
- Managing visual merchandising, product placement and promoting new lines
- Monitoring stock levels, replenishment, stock-taking and working with pace
- Completing a weekly trade reports, collating customer comments and offering solutions
- Managing administration, weekly paperwork and back of house
- Taking part in intense product knowledge training, on the job learning and attending courses
We are looking for an individual who is self motivated, organised and can demonstrate the ability to maintain an excellent sales record. This is the ideal role for an existing Store Manager, Assistant Manager or Concession Manager who is operationally strong. Experience in home-wares, accessories, jewellery, premium fashion, beauty or footwear is preferred.
Benefits include a competitive salary of £24,500, a bonus, incentives and a reward & recognition package.
Zachary Daniels specialise in the retail management recruitment. Click apply today to be considered for the role of Store Manager.