Primary Supply Teacher, Teacher Assistant and Nursery Nurse
Primary Supply Teacher, Teacher Assistants and Nursery Nurse Jobs
EYFS to Year 6 Primary Teaching Jobs, Maldon, Essex
Start date: September 2019
Timeplan Education are recruiting for Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 teachers. We are a rapidly growing education agency and have just partnered up with several primary schools in Maldon, Essex. These schools have a high demand for Teachers, Teacher Assistants and Nursery Nurses. We provide schools with day to day supply cover, long term cover as well as permanent staff.
To be part of successful you need to have high expectations for learning and behaviour and be able to inspire and motivate children to achieve their personal best.
If you are interested in day to day supply, long term or permanent part time and full-time work in Maldon please contact us immediately.
In return for your commitment to offer our schools your expertise within the classroom, we are able to offer you:
- Friendly, supportive and caring schools
- Competitive rates of pay
- Teacher Rates: £105 - £180 depending on type of assignment
- Teacher Assistant Rates- £60 -£70 per day
- Nursery Nurse Rates- £60- £70 per day
- Local and flexible work
- A dedicated local and flexible consultant
What we look for:
- Fully Qualified Teachers with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Nursery Nurses with NVQ level 3
- Teacher Assistants with at least 6 months class-based experience
- Positive, enthusiastic and hardworking
- Reliable, punctual and committed work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent classroom management
- Strong knowledge of the National Curriculum
Registrations can be arranged out of hours and at a convenient local location.
Timeplan Education are also able to assist you with finding long term and permanent work. We have long term and permanent roles starting in September 2019. Please email your cv to us specifying what you are looking for and when you are available from.