'It takes someone special to teach someone special.'
Do you have what it takes to work with special needs students?
Are you enthusiastic and proactive in supporting young learners to reach their full potential?
A school in the Horsham area is looking for a Teaching Assistant who can support young learners throughout their school day, ensuring they have a fun and educational experience that will shape their lives ahead.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* A 1:1 specialised SEND consultant
* CV and career advice tailored to you
* Full time and part time placements available
* A flexible work pattern
Benefits of working at the school:
* Career progression opportunities
* On-site parking
* Access to all school facilities
* CPD and in-house training provided
Your role will require:
* An understanding of each student's health plan
* Liaising with teachers to ensure all learners are supported
* Delivering 1:1 or small, group-focused lessons when required
* Proactively supporting staff wherever needed across the school
The skills required:
* Good Maths and English skills
* Previous experience working with Autistic learners or challenging behaviour (essential)
* Resilience to deal with changes that may present themselves due to the nature of the learners
* An ability to look after children's physical, social and emotional welfare
If you have the skills for this role please apply ASAP to start within the next 3 weeks.
For more information about this role contact Sarah Elmasry on or give me a call on .
I have an array of positions in East Sussex, West Sussex, Brighton and Hove as well as in Kent and Essex which may also be of interest to you.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.