Learning Support Assistant LSA
A secondary school in Harlow are looking for a learning support assistant (LSA) to join the school ASAP.
The LSA should have:
- Experience working in education and supporting young people's learning
- Knowledge of SEN
- A friendly and approachable personality!
The LSA will receive:
- Excellent on the job training
- All round support from exceptional teachers and other TAs/LSAs
- A friendly working environment
Hours: 8:30pm - 3:30pm Monday to Friday
Please do apply today!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'