Teaching Assistant - Wirral
Are you a teaching assistant looking for a new role within a secondary school based in Wirral and the surrounding area?
Are you passionate about improving education and supporting pupils to excel academically?
Your new role
You will be working as a teaching assistant proving support to KS3 & KS4 pupils within Wirral based secondary schools.
You will assist the class teacher with general classroom support as well as working with pupils who need extra support on either a one-to-one basis or within small groups.
As a TA working with Academics we can offer you:
- Flexibility to work around your availability - full and part-time roles available
- Gain experience within a variety of secondary schools
- Rewarding work, enhancing the lives of young people
- Desirable daily rates of pay
- continuous advice and guidance from your own experienced consultant
You will need to have:
- At least 6 weeks experience in an environment working with children
- A positive can do attitude
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- A passion for supporting pupils and aiding towards their academic progression
Don't miss out on an opportunity like this! APPLY TODAY or call
Roxanne on for more information