Software Developer, Permanent, North Norwich, £20,000 - £35,000 DOE
An exciting opportunity has become available to join an established organisation which specialises in delivering software and hardware solutions. The successful candidate will be joining their collaborative and expanding Development team, within a forward thinking and dynamic business during an exciting stage of growth. You will have a passion for building software solutions and be happy to offer ideas and challenge the way of working.
**Please note this location is accessible via train and bus from Norwich.
Duties to include:
- Assisting in the delivery of new features on the organisations emerging platform.
- Working to strict delivery deadlines and turnaround times.
- Working closely with the wider development team and Head of Development, to assist with the development, maintenance and implementation of software applications.
- Working with recognised packages and development tools, to deliver a high level of service which existing clients have become accustomed to.
- Undertaking and managing on-going projects for national based clients.
You will be/have:
- An effective communicator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Deliver high quality and reliable work at all times, working within set delivery times.
- Ability to learn new skills and a thirst to acquire knowledge, keen to enhance and expand skill set.
- Experience of managing projects, through to completion.
This is a full time opportunity, offered on both a contract and permanent basis. Offered salary of £20,000 - £35,000 DOE. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm with flexitime capability. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 20 days’ annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas, and a company pension scheme.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Alex Harrington - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.