£19,000 - £25,000
Do you have a fine eye for detail and enjoy working with numbers?
Do you have the ability to work independently?
Do you have a meticulous and methodical work approach?
If you answered yes to all these questions then this is the role for you! M4 specialist recruitment are delighted to be working with a local company supporting subsidiary companies with their accounting duties. This is carried out by an Accounts team who are responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate finance function. The Accounts Assistant is an integral part of that team and will be responsible for assisting the team with its accounting duties.
The Accounts Assistant work will include involvement in various aspects of accounting duties - sales and purchase ledgers, reconciliations, data entry. Listed below are the main duties and responsibilities for the role but the Accounts Assistant will also be expected to carry out other duties relevant to the role as and when required by the needs of the Accounts team and by the needs of the business.
Day to Day Duties:
- Process supplier invoices - reconcile orders to delivery notes and invoices received, enter on system
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Create customer invoices
- Entering various data on to accounting software and excel spreadsheets
Key skills required:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work meticulously and methodically
- Have an ordered approach to documentation and procedures
- Willingness to learn and be flexible in the working arrangements
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and also to contribute as part of a team
- Ability to get on well with a wide variety of people
For more information please contact M4 specialist recruitment. M4 Specialist are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
JOB TITLE: Accounts Assistant
SECTOR: Accountancy and Finance
SALARY: £19,000 - £25,000
JOB TYPE: Perm