Reporting to the Sales Ledger Supervisor, you will cover all aspects of the sales ledger, to ensure that cash is banked and posted to the sales ledger on a timely and accurate basis the role will also include Time and Fees duties.
- Post cash received on a daily basis to sales ledger and ensure cash agrees to cashbook
- Liaise with credit controllers to resolve queries relating to cash received
- Ensure integrity of sales ledger system and that all internal controls are adhered to
- Check cash received is correctly matched to sales invoices
- Assist in the processing of journals
- Prepare cheques received each day for banking
- You will maintain the unallocated cash log
- Raising invoices manually and on system
- Set up and amend new supplier accounts
- Assist with posting timesheets and handling queries.
Key Skills / Experience:-
- Have sales ledger experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Organised and be able to multitask
Interested in this 6 month FTC? Apply now for immediate consideration.