Group Finance Manager
Altum are working with a world-renowned luxury hospitality business to recruit a Group Finance Manager.
The Group function - broad in remit - is responsible for the financial forecasting, planning and analysis, taxation, cashflow, treasury management and reporting of the Group. Reporting into the Head of Finance, this role will take a lead on all technical financial reporting matters across the group.
- Leading the preparation and presentation of the consolidated financial statements
- Owner of the statutory reporting process for c35 legal entities
- Leading the preparation and presentation monthly/quarterly consolidated reporting
- Liaise with business units to ensure reporting is timely and accurate
- Business Partnering to provide financial input on new developments and initiatives
- Take a proactive role in responding to emerging technical accounting developments
- ACA Qualified Accountant from a Top 6 firm
- Experience in practice working across mid-to-large clients
- Experience leading consolidation process
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Experience in writing reports and preparing Board papers
- Ability to deliver confidently and quickly in a fast-moving environment
If you’d like to discuss this role further, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.