You will ideally be based within a commutable distance of Birmingham
£33,000 - £37,000 + Progression + Training + Company Vehicle + Company Benefits.
Are you an Electrical Engineer, looking to join a company who are currently undergoing a period of growth where you can progress into management and even into ownership?
On offer is a chance to join an industry leading company who aim to continue their great rates of expansion and offer training and progression to all of their staff.
This is an already well-established company who have an excellent reputation in the industry. They are looking for a hard working Electrical Engineer who can wants a role in which they can expand their knowledge in the industry and help the business grow.
This role would suit a candidate who has a background within Electrical Engineering and who wants the opportunity for progression.
- Workshop and Site based
- Repairing electro-magnetic equipment as well as HV work and general commercial electrical installations/repairs.
- Scope for progression and training
- Relevant experience in a similar position would be advantageous
- Previous experience working as with high voltage systems would be beneficial
- Looking to maximise earnings through overtime
To apply for this role or be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact William Lang-Whiston at Rise Technical Recruitment.