Keen to throw yourself into an exciting role, hit the ground running and make a real impact? Niche Recruitment are searching for just that in an Events Executive to join their client's Oxford-based business. You'll be initially joining on a full-time, 2-month contract with the opportunity to stay permanent. You'll be enthusiastic, flexible and responsible for the following:
· Coordinating all aspects of corporate, internal and trade events
· Day-to-day support on pre and post-event liaising
· Co-ordination and collaboration with the internal technical and creative teams
· Creating content, social media posts and blog content
To be considered for the role as Events Executive, you will ideally have the following skills & experience:
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- The ability to multitask
- Previous experience in Project Management
- A true passion for events
- Ability to consistently deliver high-quality results
The role itself…
Working in close collaboration with the other members of the Events team, The Events Executive will be innovative and creative. You'll be willing to travel and able to confidently oversee all event operations.
What the company is like…
With large growth plans, this international company has offices sprinkled all over the World. The company is paving the way to the future, starting with this very exciting project. This role will be joining the companies Head Office in Oxford and you'll be joining the team on working towards harnessing the potential of the Tech industry.
How to apply…?
If your ticking all the boxes and more importantly, if you like the sound of this role - we'd love to chat more with you about this opportunity. Give us a call on 01793 230469 or click below to apply!