Assistant Reporting Accountant
To provide accurate & timely sales information to senior managers and Directors and work as part of a small team to ensure the integrity of the commercial information across the business.
Our client is an SME based in central Bath, they are currently recruiting for an Assistant Reporting Accountant to join them on a permanent basis
The Assistant Reporting Accountant will be responsible for;
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting of company performance by sector/season.
- To support the business to report and analyse various aspects of business performance to enable optimum business performance and decision making.
- Implement processes & record keeping, in conjunction with management, to facilitate an accurate reporting process.
- Maintain & develop reporting & management information systems for directors and senior managers.
- Producing supporting analysis to underpin necessary sale and return provisions.
- Undertake ad-hoc commercial & financial exercises
The successful candidate will have strong excel skills (pivot tables/VLOOKUPS) and will ideally have an accountancy related degree
A salary of between £18,000 and £23,000 is on offer to the successful candidate for the Assistant Reporting Accountant role
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86511161