Ticketing Executive - I am currently looking for a ticketing executive to join a well established and growing company based in Kingston. They are looking for someone with recent GDS knowledge. They will pay up to 23k plus benefits for the right person.
Ticketing Executive, Responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate issuing of tickets
- Deal with reissues due to voluntary and involuntary changes to customers itineraries
- Be a key liaison with the Sales Support team, ensuring the wider contact centre team are fully updated on policies and processes from our airline. Build a great relationship with airline colleagues at UK departure airports and at outstations in Dubai
- Escalate anything affecting our customer experience to your Supervisor, with proposals for improvements.
- Provide support to customers with amendments to their end to end holiday experience.
Ticketing Executive, Key Skills Required:
- Interested in customers and understands the importance of exceeding our customer's expectations.
- Must have ticketing / GDS as most recent experience
- GDS experience is essential.
- A confident communicator with proven persuasive and influencing skills.
- Self-motivated to achieve performance & business targets.
- Positive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team.
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt to different people, customers, challenges and ways of working.
- A brilliant communicator (both verbal & written) and relationship builder with all sorts of different people.
- Ability to really listen to the customer, quickly identify their needs and think ahead to anticipate them.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk