PE Teacher (male)
Role: PE Teacher (Male)
Salary: £110 - £155 per day
Starts: September 2019
Contract: Long term, 5 days a week for 1 term initially
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint an exceptional male PE teacher for a long term role at a secondary school in Oldham.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and further develop one’s career, joining a passionate department that aims to provide an interesting and fun-filled learning experience for the students.
The role is based at a secondary school in Oldham where employees are both valued and developed. The position will involve teaching PE at both KS3 & KS4, managing behaviour both within the classroom and outside on the field and raising standards. The chosen candidate will need to be both flexible and versatile in their approach and able to build rapport quickly with a variety of students.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified PE Teacher (ideally with PGCE, SCHIIT, GTP, B.Ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Be able to teach PE to KS3 & KS4 pupils
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate
- Have two recent teaching references
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to manage behaviour both within the classroom and on the sports field
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater Manchester. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Paul at GSL Education