Product Executive - Specialist Tour Operator
PRODUCT EXECUTIVE - SPECIALIST TOUR OPERATOR UP TO £24k PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Executive to join this inspirational Specialist Tour Operator as a Product Executive to support in the creation, design and logistics of a section of the companies product range, in order to deliver greater booking numbers, guest satisfaction and profitability. Their tours visit destinations all over the globe, from popular European cities to the more 'off-the-beaten-track' locations, and include special interest holidays to cultural excursions.
PRODUCT EXECUTIVE - KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To be responsible for the development of itineraries to provide their guests with the best possible experience.
- To create itineraries in line with company policies, and guidelines.
- To contract and negotiate with key suppliers, particularly hotels and agents (DMCs).
- To contract expert guides to lead each tour, work with them in the ongoing development of tour itineraries, and liaise with them to ensure that they are briefed on latest policies.
- To support the Product Manager in developing tours that meet the company's targets and requirements in terms of profitability of each tour, and of the tour programme as a whole.
- To be responsible for ascertaining and recording the costs that will foreseeably need to be spent in delivering each tour.
- To create tour brochure and web content in line with production schedules.
- To manage and lead on the creation and design of a subset of product, including taking full responsibility for the commercial requirements of this product.
- To load / input and maintain all data relating to tours into the company database system.
- To be flexible with working hours to meet the demands of projects at peak times.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required to support the Product team
- May be required to travel abroad on occasion to inspect hotels and meet with ground suppliers
PRODUCT EXECUTIVE - PACKAGE
- Competitve salary
- 25 days holiday
- 2% employer pension contribution after probation, 5% after a year's employment
- Free lunch on a Monday
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Bonus - subject to company performance and personal performance
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk