Do you hold a passion for teaching KS2 pupils? Are you looking to work in a forward thinking School which holds a real team spirit? Enjoy the flexibility of shared planning?
Great, get in touch!
This two form entry School in Bradford are looking for a KS2 Teacher to start in September on a permanent basis. This School prides itself on a supportive SLT team, well-behaved pupils and offers a positive work-life balance for staff members.
Teaching Assistant in class
Well behaved children
Internal benefits for staff
* Provide a safe learning environment for pupils
* Be well organised and innovative to promote pupil engagement
* Cater for the diverse needs of pupils in the classroom
* Be committed to ensure excellent pupil progress
* Work effectively as part of a team to plan in line with the National curriculum
* Be a positive role model to the pupils
* Communicate effectively with parents and colleagues in regards to development and plans
* Attend and contribute to phase meetings
* PGCE, B ED, GTP, SCITT and any other qualification that will award QTS
* Recent experience teaching
* Excellent organisation and creativity skills
* The ability to build a positive rapport with children
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Chelsea at the Leeds office on or alternatively email your CV across to Chelsea by clicking apply now!
All applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding and DBS checks.
If this job is not for you but you know someone who may be interested in this role then we do offer a refer a friend scheme where you can get £300 worth of Love to shop vouchers.