Accounts Payable Assistant
A global technology company based in London are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to start immediately for an initial period of four months.
This role will require you to take on responsibilities of accounts payable function, you will be part of a small team and help supplement their accounts payable requirements.
- Processing supplier invoices and credit notes in local and foreign currency
- Matching deliveries with purchase invoices
- Review and verify all invoices for appropriate documentation, approval and cost centres
- Main contact for suppliers (including a large volume of non-UK suppliers)
- Reconciling invoices against planning budget and providing Management Accountant with necessary accruals
- Daily bank and petty cash reconciliation, including dealing with transaction queries from credit card companies
- Deal with queries on a daily basis and build relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks/role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive attitude - must have ability to take initiative to get the job done
- Attention to detail and logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to priorities and meet deadlines
- Skilled in Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
- Previous experience within an Accounts Payable function
Please send your CV through immediately should it match your experience and skill-set
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.