Financial Planning Assistant
We are looking for someone that has experience working in an IFA environment to provide a first class administration and support service to Financial Services Consultants, where you will be meeting and exceeding the expectations of the clients. Our client is an award-winning financial planning company who offer holistic advise to their clients on pensions and investments. You will be supported heavily in your career development and allowed to grow from within the firm
- To process new business in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with agreed service standards and standards for Treating Customers Fairly
- To service ongoing business in a timely manner in accordance with agreed service standards and standards for Treating Customers Fairly
- To provide accurate client data and fund valuations as required for ongoing client servicing and financial reporting
- To communicate the progress of business to Managers, Directors, Clients and Consultants as appropriate.
- To foster good working relationships with Managers, Colleagues and Consultants
- To use the Advisor Office diary system to effectively plan and prioritise workload, and to ensure client servicing is conducted as agreed
- To contribute to day to day activities such as answering telephones, opening and distributing post, archiving and ensuring telephone/office cover is maintained
- To maintain continuous professional development (CPD) inline with Company policy and maintain an annual CPD log
- To conduct other ad hoc projects and tasks as requested by Managers and / or Directors.
What's needed to be Considered?
- You must have previous experience in a financial services administration environment; some supervisory experience would be an advantage but is not essential
- The ideal candidate will hold the Certificate in Financial Services, or equivalent or working towards
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) as well as excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build positive working relationships
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.