Collections Analyst | Leicester | £32k FTC
Evaluate and analyse data with the objective of ensure consistent work flow and development of additional collection strategies to maximise collections through the consistent reduction of aged debt.
- Analysing, and validating overdue debt to profile collections activity and performance metrics
- Daily Reporting and communication of collection metrics
- Preparation and submission of workflow requests to IT System Admin to ensure accurate and timely collections activity
- Oversee IT ticketing processes to ensure system up
- Review KPI to identify trends and opportunities for performance or business improvement
- Forecast collection and payment rates to assist business forecasting and collections strategy planning
- Profile aged debt to report on status and identify opportunities for additional collection opportunities
- Work closely with third parties to ensure accurate data and business priorities are clearly categorised by reason
- Review queries by reason, volume and value of aged debt to ensure business area are aware of priorities and impact of resolution
- Data cleansing activities to ensure that Salesforce is reflecting correct Credit, Dunning and Collector status
- Data analysis as required by the management group
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Capability to work effectively with Stakeholders and Senior Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and experience of working with an internal cross-functional team.
- Experience in using standard Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to work at pace in a dynamic environment
- Data collection and interpretation
- Create and maintain Excel based models and dashboards
- Provide professional customer service to all areas of the business
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) with message alignment for the target audience.
- Ad hoc business improvement activities and data analysis
- An awareness of the tools and techniques associated and utilised in Business Analysis
- Have worked in a similar Business Analyst role
- ISEB or BCS certified business analyst
- Experience of collections and financial industry
- Customer volume analysis
- Cost recovery based on data analysis
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.