Client Management Consultant
Do you have client services experience and knowledge of pensions or investments? Are you customer focussed with the energy to drive process improvements?
A leading financial services firm in Bristol is seeking a Client Management Consultant to join their successful team.
In this role you will:
- Provide excellent standards of customer service to clients and advisers
- Work to fully resolve telephone queries and arrange follow up work when required.
- Complete various administration work in good time, to ensure requested letters & emails are sent on a same day basis where possible
- Proactively identify improvements to procedures within the department
- Complete comprehensive security checks in order to ensure the safety of client data and the reputation of the organisation
- Provide excellent record keeping including detailed telephone notes
Your skills and qualities:
- You’ll have prior client service, pensions or investments experience (highly desirable)
- You’ll have the ability to work well as a team, but also demonstrate self-sufficiency
- You’ll have excellent telephone, verbal communication skills
- You’ll have excellent written & numeracy skills
- You’ll have excellent organisational skills including attention to detail
- You’ll be hardworking and able to perform under pressure
- You’ll be a proficient computer user, comfortable with Microsoft office systems (experience with SIPP-Pro, Origo Options desirable)
- You’ll be able to demonstrate the ability to identify data anomalies and issues and correct them at source or seek guidance as appropriate
- You’ll have the ability to demonstrate a good working knowledge of self-administered pension schemes (desirable)
If you know someone else who’d be appropriate for this role, please share it with them - If you refer someone who is successful, we will reward you with vouchers of your choice.