- Leading economic analytics and forecasting consultancy
- Marketing Associate position, joining a team of 10 marketers
- Fast paced, multi-facetted role
- Driving and nurturing leads
- Targeting- Financial Services, Banking and large corporate organisations
The role of Marketing Associate:
This is a key hire for the organisation to enable them to achieve their goals of growth through new business acquisition and retention. The role will report into the Global Head of Marketing, based in the USA, whose responsible for creating a best-in-class B2B commercial lead generation marketing strategy. The Marketing Associate will work closely with the marketing and sales functions to support them across all aspects of marketing. This is a very varied role that encompasses writing marketing copy (articles, whitepapers and infographics), creating and analysing email automation campaigns (using Marketo and Salesforce), writing and building website landing pages, running paid media campaigns, and supporting the sales function with collateral and presentations.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Working as part of an integrated sales and marketing function
- Taking technical information and writing marketing content
- Generating inbound marketing leads for the sales team
- Creating and analysing integrated marketing campaigns - email, social, SEM for lead generation purposes
- Supporting the sales function closely with collateral creation, sales support materials and presentation slides
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Two years or more in a commercial B2B marketing role
- An understanding of the financial/economical world
- Great copywriting skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of email marketing principles - Marketo/Adestra/Eloqua ideal
- Solid digital marketing skills - email, social, web marketing
- Both a creative eye and analytical mind
- A marketing or similar degree
This world-renowned research & insights provider based in central London are looking for a Marketing Associate to join the team to support and drive lead generation and lead nurture campaigns.
They are looking for a marketer who will be up for working in a fast-paced environment and won't shy away from challenges that will present themselves.
The package for the Marketing Associate:
- Salary: £33,000 - £35,000 + exciting benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Associate is based in Central London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.