Finance Analyst (long term temporary)
This is a temporary Finance Analyst position based in Maidenhead. This position is working for a large organisation with a growing Finance team.
This temporary Finance Analyst position is working for a large FMCG organisation in Maidenhead.
This temporary Finance Analyst position based in Maidenhead, will involve the following responsibilities:
- Work with team to manage and support all phases of the expense financial planning process including consolidations
- Create monthly expense reports/ P&Ls and provide variance analysis for management review
- Review monthly expenses to ensure that expenses are booked correctly and work with the accounting team to make any necessary reclassification
- Develop annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, and 3-year strategic plans in conjunction with managers in company's analytics and enter the numbers into company's planning system
- Responsible for consolidating financials, headcount reporting, and compensation analysis
- Determine financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results
- Improve financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyzes, and recommendations
The successful candidate for this temporary Management Accountant position based in Maidenhead, will need to have the following skills:
- Previous analyst experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Good Excel skills
- Able to work independently
- Can use own initiative
- Team player
This is a temporary Finance Analyst role in Maidenhead with excellent benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86512070