Enhanced Bid Developer
Spurgeons is one of the UK's leading children's charities, firmly supported by Christian beliefs and values, helping to support disadvantaged children and their families through delivering projects to support children, young people, their families and communities to find long-lasting solutions to the challenges they face.
We are passionate about the work we do and need equally committed members on our team to help us achieve those goals.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Enhanced Bid Developer to join our existing Business Development Team based in Rushden, Northamptonshire.
A methodical and proven project manager, you will be responsible for the development and submission of high quality responses to formal tenders, grants and partnership opportunities to support the continued growth of our charity.
Familiar with lifecycle bid processes and managing proposals, you will work across departments and with subject matter experts to develop compelling, high quality and impactful solutions that lead to successful contract awards; proposals that engage and inspire our funders; and wider opportunities to support the charities aspirations in extending our work with children and families most in need.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, your main responsibilities will be:
- To contribute directly to income growth by developing compelling models, solutions andwritten responses to formal contract, grants / trustsand other business opportunities
- To project manage the whole application / bids process for the team, writing final submissions with contributions from colleagues, external partners and virtual task/finish teams
- Follow standardised processes for reviewing contract terms, risk assessments, and formulating financial models to achieve the best value (efficient and effective) outcomes for children
- To lead on market intelligence, opportunity identification, pipeline of new work, horizon scanning and partnership working
- Work with the Head of Business Development to develop new services in priority growth areas and support implementation and submission of successful bids and applications
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people we serve. This post may be subject to necessary safeguarding checks including a standard/enhanced/enhanced barred DBS Disclosure.
Please note if you do not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date we are afriad you have not been successful on this occasion.