£26000 - £30000 plus bonus (OTE)
Our client are a franchisee of the UK's leading buying and selling retailer and also financial services experts. They have plans for rapid expansion and are looking to recruit a Branch Manager in Brighton.
The Store Manager Role
To effectively manage the store in order to maximise retail sales and profit potential whilst controlling costs.
To inspire, lead and develop a team to achieve outstanding results, constantly delivering excellent customer service through being passionate, innovative and supportive.
- To identify and propose new ways in which to increase our retail sales and profit levels.
- To ensure through leading by example and training that the team provides outstanding customer service at all times, meeting, and where possible exceeding, our Customer Service Standards.
- To be responsible for the general development of the team, organising staff to attend training workshops, whilst providing relevant necessary on the job training and coaching.
- To conduct performance reviews with each member of the team in accordance with the company guidelines.
- To monitor sickness, punctuality and general performance of all staff and take action where standards are not being met. To take disciplinary action where necessary in accordance with the instructions of HR.
Full job description available upon request.
The ideal candidate for the Store Manager role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Previous managerial experience in customer facing environment is essential
- Self-starter with great attention to details
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to drive multiple businesses within the store
What Will You Get in Return?
- 28 days holidays per year (including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Performance bonuses
- Profit share scheme.
If you feel you are suitable for the Store Manager role, please apply now!
Retail Manager, Store Manager, Experienced Store Manager, Branch Manager
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86509104