SEN Class Teacher
An outstanding SEN school in Benfleet are currently looking for an SEN Class Teacher to join their incredible school from September 2019 (may start earlier)
The SEN Class Teacher will:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) (this is essential)
- Either be newly qualified (full training provided), or an experienced teacher (to further your career)
- Have some exposure working with SEN
- Be confident working with young people
If you think that you fit the above criteria, and you are looking to work in a rewarding and inspirational SEN school - apply!
Pay range is MPR / UPR +SEN1
This position could start earlier for a newly qualified teacher (NQT)
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86509342