Our client based North of Aberdeen is looking to recruit a Training Co-ordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a similar role.
Duties will include:
- Maintain and deliver full compliance of client competency training matrices
- Maintain and develop effective client relationships, delivering excellent customer service in support of the delivery of effective training solutions
- Deliver all training requirements to ensure our clients personnel are able to perform their roles including medical certifications where appropriate
- Ensure training, medicals and travel (including accommodation) is booked in line with both the pre-approved supplier lists and individual client procedures
- Accurately record client bookings using internal systems to create detailed summary reports, which can be used to invoice the client on a weekly basis
- Ensure future training requirements are planned in advance to maximise sales revenue
- Ensure all certification is received, recorded and stored on client databases in line with their individual protocols
- Maintain an up to date understanding of courses provided by individual training providers
Please note due to the high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86510095